The New Yorker poked Texas right in the slogan with a cartoon following the Supreme Court’s ruling to abolish restrictions that would have required more than half of the state’s abortion clinics to be closed.
The cartoon shows an exchange between an assumed Justice Sonia Sotomayor and Justice Elena Kagan who have discovered an unexpected pleasure in Monday’s ruling.
Check out our coverage on the issue here:
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion regulations
- Wendy Davis celebrates Supreme Court abortion ruling with tears
- ‘The Daily Show’ angers Twitter with SCOTUS abortion tweet
- SCOTUS rules on Texas abortion law: What people are saying
- Before SCOTUS’ landmark abortion decision, there was Wendy Davis’ filibuster